Over the years, Dagger Law has adapted to the changing needs of its clients and our community.
First, we accomplished this by increasing the number of services and practice areas we offer. Next, we have added support staff, making it easier to speak to someone about an ongoing case or get an appointment scheduled. Finally, we increased the number of offices for our firm to provide more convenient meeting locations for clients in Franklin County.
Our growth has helped us gradually shift from a local law firm to a regionally recognized and respected practice. With clients ranging from residents around Central Ohio to national corporations, we provide experienced legal counsel in most areas of the law. If there is an area of the law that we do not cover, we are happy to provide referrals if we are able.
Click on the photos below to learn more about some of our more popular services and the experienced professionals at Dagger Law who practice in these areas of law.
Real Estate Law
Oil & Gas
* The list above is not intended to be comprehensive, nor does it imply attorney availability. Initially, this list of services serves as a common starting point for potential clients. Moreover, we hope this assists visitors with understanding distinctions between practice areas and helps accomplish a basic level of research.
It should be noted, Dagger Law may decline representation outright. Notably, in situations where a conflict of interests exists, or lack of attorney availability. In these circumstances, we will provide a trusted referral, if we are able.
Further explanation of services and legal practice areas provided:
Some of the practice areas listed below are linked to pages with more information. Where a separate page is not available we have provided a brief definition of the legal term.
- Acquisitions and Mergers. Acquisitions happen when one business buys majority interest in another business, but both retain their own identities. On the other hand, mergers are defined by one company absorbing another.
- Banking and Financial Institution Law
- Bankruptcy. Bankruptcies are legal procedures to discharge or reorganize debt when a company is unable to pay. Please note that Dagger law does not handle individual bankruptcy cases.
- Contract creation and Disputes
- Divestitures. This is the action of selling investments or other business interests.
- Oil, Gas, and Mineral Rights
- Agribusiness and Agricultural Law
- Civil Litigation,
- Product Liability. In other words, the legal liability that a business incurs for selling a faulty product, or the liability that a manufacturer has for making a faulty product. Of course, both of these situations can happen at the same time.
- Labor Law. Namely, any legal action related to the rights or responsibilities of workers.
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning. That is any strategies involving savings, investments, and other assets meant to maintain one’s life during retirement. Furthermore, this should take into account planning for expenses, life expectancy, and any future liabilities as well.
- Wills and Trusts
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims. Simply put, the request for your insurance company to pay for something the applicable insurance policy covers.
- Workers Compensation. Most importantly, the injury or illness claimed must result from the course of employment. As a result, claims for medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, and lost wages may be paid. In extreme circumstances, a death benefit may also be paid.
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Real Estate
- Eminent Domain
- Landlord/tenant law
- Title Agency Services
- Land-use contracts. Often, this refers to the lease or right to access a property.
- Easements. In fact, an easement is a type of land use contract. Specifically, it allows for the right to cross or otherwise use another person’s property for a specific purpose.
- And more. If you don’t see your particular issue listed above, that is no problem! We enjoy a challenge and are happy to assist you with the legal issue that you are facing. Use our convenient Contact Page to schedule an appointment to discuss your legal matter with an attorney.