***Covid Update 8/31/2021, applicable to all office locations.***
Based on current CDC guidance, wearing masks is encouraged while indoors in areas of substantial or high transmission. This guidance applies to both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. While this is not a requirement for visitors or staff, we ask that everyone give careful consideration to this recommendation to make our workspace a safe environment for all. We continue to use special sterilization measures in our offices to help combat the spread of Covid. We also offer hand sanitizer and give disposable masks to clients who request them.
The CDC, and the Ohio Department of Health, still encourage unvaccinated individuals to follow mask-wearing, social distancing, and non-congregation as a protective measure.
To protect our clients, staff, and the community, we will continue to follow CDC and the Ohio Department of Health, guidance.
As of May 18, 2021, Dagger Law does not require face masks or social distancing in our buildings. We continue to encourage the following measures when visiting our facilities:
- If you feel ill or have a sick family member at home, please reschedule your appointment or ask to attend virtually.
- Wash &dry your hands when using restroom facilities. Hand sanitizer is readily available for your use throughout our business.
- If you are not vaccinated, the CDC continues to recommend mask-wearing, social distancing, and other methods to mitigate exposure.
For individuals who need to drop paperwork off after hours, we provide the following guidance.
We have a dropbox labeled “night drop” located in our rear parking lot. The slot is located on the left set of double doors as you look at the building. We understand that not every packet of paperwork will fit in the mail slot. Larger packages may still require delivery during regular working hours.
There may be times when you may have questions about your paperwork that need answering before you hand them over to our attorneys and staff. If this is the case, we ask that you proceed to our main reception area located on our offices’ Main Street side. This reception area is staffed during working hours and can assist clients with most questions. If you need a notary, our reception desk can quickly and efficiently provide this service.
We do not require the wearing of face masks by clients of the firm. However, we understand that some individuals may wish to continue doing so based on the Centers for Disease Control guidance. Because of this, some disposable masks may be available by request. Supplies may be limited based on our ability to purchase masks and delivery schedules. However, we are happy to offer this service to those clients who visit the firm. Staff and attorneys will adhere to any safety measures requested by clients as practicable.
Dagger Law Firm has two convenient locations to better serve clients in Fairfield County, Franklin County, and Central Ohio.
While some of our attorneys meet with clients in our Canal Winchester and Lancaster office locations, not all of them do. Attorneys get assigned to cases based on availability and client location. Suppose you are looking to meet with a specific attorney. In that case, we suggest you discuss potential meeting locations with your attorney before beginning work. Please select the most convenient office for you for more information about our office locations and directions or parking guidance.
Dagger Law: Lancaster, Ohio, Office
There is typically ample free parking available on Main Street in front of our Lancaster Office or the lot behind our building (See map below). On occasion, parking on Main Street can fill up due to restaurant or court activity. Though inconsistently monitored, parking on Main Street hill has a 2-hour time limit. Time limits are enforceable Monday through Saturday, 9 am until 5 pm.
Please note the following suggestions to make your visit easier:
- If you are dropping off a payment, paperwork, or other deliveries, please enter through our front lobby or utilize the convenient night dropbox accessible from the rear parking lot. You will find the dropbox located at the double doors on the left side building.
- Access to the parking area behind our offices is from South High Street only. The alley is one-way, moving from High Street to Broad Street by the Lancaster Police Department.
- Handicapped access is from the rear parking lot. Entering the front of the building requires traversing three steps. If you need handicapped access, including bathrooms, please let us know to schedule to meet you in an appropriate conference room to accommodate your visit best.
- To see our Google My Business page, please visit Dagger Law Lancaster.
Dagger Law: Canal Winchester, Ohio, Office
- There is plenty of free parking, with a two-hour limit, available on the streets (indicated in yellow) near our Canal Winchester office and in the public parking lots for Downtown Canal Winchester (shown in blue). Please reference the map below to locate a parking area near our office efficiently.
- Please be aware that our Canal Winchester office is a second-story location with no handicapped access. Suppose you prefer to meet in Canal Winchester and require handicapped meeting space. In that case, we will attempt to make other arrangements to meet with you, as the situation warrants.
- To see our Google My Business page, please visit Dagger Law Canal Winchester.
Will the attorney travel to me, or do I need to come to your offices in either Lancaster or Canal Winchester?
While some meetings will need to occur in our offices, we try to minimize your travel time. Therefore, we offer two convenient office locations in Lancaster and Canal Winchester, Ohio. Our goal is to reduce the disruption to your life caused by legal issues. Because of this, we try to conduct most communications or meetings through emails or phone calls. In certain circumstances, we realize that clients can’t reach us. We will evaluate the need to visit your location or arrange for an appropriate meeting place in those cases.
Suppose you retain a Dagger Law attorney to represent you. In that case, they will travel to the necessary court hearings and legal procedures to represent you anywhere in Ohio! Please note that in some instances, the cost to represent your case may require an unusual amount of money due to travel expenses. In such cases, we may recommend using legal representation closer to the location of your case. We are happy to provide referrals in these instances if we are able.
We proudly serve the following communities throughout Central and Southeastern Ohio:
- Fairfield County
- Franklin County
- Hocking County
- Licking County
- Pickaway County
- Baltimore, Ohio
- Buckeye Lake
- Canal Winchester
- Greater Columbus Area
- Lancaster, Ohio
- Newark, Ohio
- other locations nearby
Check out the nearest location to you by clicking Our Locations page.