***Covid Update 7/14/2020, applicable to all office locations.***
To protect our clients, staff, and the community, we have established a Covid-19 policy for all office locations. This policy entails practicing social distancing and conducting business by phone and email-based at the attorney’s discretion and safety of all involved.
Under certain circumstances, it may be necessary for clients to visit our office for meetings, review and sign documents or depositions. In these instances, your attorney will coordinate appointments. They will provide specific guidance regarding the conference so that the meeting can go smoothly and quickly. Though we are accepting unscheduled in-person visits, we request that the firm’s guests make appointments in the interest of public safety.
We do have a dropbox labeled “night drop” located in our rear parking lot on the left set of double doors as you look at the building for your convenience. Should you need to drop off a payment, or paperwork, we ask that you consider using this option to minimize any unnecessary social contact between clients and staff. We understand that not every packet of paperwork will fit in the slot. There may be times when you may have questions about your paperwork that need answering before you hand them over to our attorneys and staff. If this is the case, we ask that you proceed to our main reception area located on our offices’ Main Street side. This reception area is staffed during working hours and can assist clients with most questions. If you need a notary, our reception desk can quickly and safely provide this service.
We do not require the wearing of face masks by clients of the firm but ask that you consider this option for the safety and protection of others, as recommended by the Governor of Ohio and the CDC. Dagger Law will be adhering to the new Ohio Public Health Advisory System. This system uses four levels of Covid-19, public emergency, severity to determine what additional precautions might be necessary for our business’s safe operation. We encourage all clients and visitors to be aware of these advisory systems before coming into our offices to ensure that all parties are adequately protected. Some disposable masks may be available by request, as supplies last, for those clients who visit the firm in person. Staff and attorneys will wear face masks to the maximum extent possible but may need to remove them for clients to hear clearly or have hard-of-hearing clients read lips. In these cases, we will make every effort to institute the recommended six-foot social distancing measures, if possible, in our office spaces and conference rooms.
Thank you for your cooperation and assistance with our efforts to keep the community safe. We hope that by acting with caution now, we may return to a more normal state quickly.
Dagger Law Firm has two convenient locations to better serve clients in Fairfield County, Franklin County, and Central Ohio.
While many of our attorneys meet with clients in both office locations, not all do. Suppose you have questions about whether a particular attorney will meet with clients in our Canal Winchester office. In that case, we suggest you discuss this with your attorney before beginning work. For more information about our office locations and directions or parking guidance, please select the most convenient office for you.
Dagger Law: Lancaster, Ohio, Office
There is typically ample free parking available on Main Street in front of our Lancaster Office or the lot behind our building. On occasion, parking on Main Street can fill up due to restaurant or court activity (See map below.) Please note the following suggestions to make your visit easier:
- If you are dropping off a payment, paperwork, or other deliveries, please enter through our front lobby or utilize the convenient night dropbox accessible from the rear parking lot. You will find the dropbox located at the double doors on the left side building.
- Access to the parking area behind our offices is from South High Street only. The alley is one-way, moving from High Street to Broad Street by the Lancaster Police Department.
- Handicapped access is from the rear parking lot. Entering the front of the building requires traversing three steps. If you require handicapped access, including bathrooms, please let us know to schedule to meet you in an appropriate conference room to accommodate your visit best.
Dagger Law: Canal Winchester, Ohio, Office
- There is plenty of free parking, with a two-hour limit, available on the streets (indicated in yellow) near our Canal Winchester office and in the public parking lots for Downtown Canal Winchester (shown in blue). Please reference the map below to locate a parking area near our office efficiently.
- Please be aware that our Canal Winchester office is a second-story location with no handicapped access. Suppose you prefer to meet in Canal Winchester and require handicapped meeting space. In that case, we will attempt to make other arrangements to meet with you, as the situation warrants.
Will the attorney travel to me, or do I need to come to your offices in either Lancaster or Canal Winchester?
While some meetings will need to occur in our offices, we try to minimize your travel time. We offer two convenient office locations in Lancaster and Canal Winchester, Ohio. Our goal is to reduce the disruption to your life caused by legal issues and conduct most communications or meetings through emails or phone calls. In certain circumstances, we realize that clients can’t reach us, and we may be required to visit your location.
Suppose you retain a Dagger Law attorney to represent you. In that case, they will travel to the necessary court hearings and legal procedures to represent you anywhere in Ohio! Please note that in some instances, the cost to represent your case may require an unusual amount of money due to travel expenses. In such cases, we may recommend using legal representation closer to the location of your case. We are happy to provide referrals in these instances if we are able.
We proudly serve the following communities throughout Central and Southeastern Ohio:
- Fairfield County
- Franklin County
- Hocking County
- Licking County
- Pickaway County
- Baltimore, Ohio
- Buckeye Lake
- Canal Winchester
- Greater Columbus Area
- Lancaster, Ohio
- Newark, Ohio
- other locations nearby
Check out the nearest location to you by clicking Our Locations Page.