Brian D. Shonk
A Practice Focused on Business & Banking
Mr. Shonk represents businesses and banks with regard to financial, organizational and general business planning matters including:
- Business, banking and credit rights disputes
- Employment and labor law
- Business reorganizations
- Estate planning
An Experienced and Trusted Advisor
Mr. Shonk’s focus on financial matters and business affairs has allowed him to be the trusted advisor to families and individuals who seek his services on estate planning, trusts and probate matters.
His articles on labor law have been published in law journals. Mr. Shonk has presented continuing legal education seminars on various bankruptcy and mechanic’s lien issues to both trade organizations and outside attorney organizations.
He was featured in Columbus Business First’s People to Know in 2016.
Committed to Community
Mr. Shonk serves on the Boards of Directors for:
- The Lancaster-Fairfield Chamber of Commerce
- The Fisher Catholic Foundation
- Fairfield Center for Disabilities and Cerebral Palsy
- The Fairfield County Hospices’s Ethics Committee
- The United Way of Fairfield County
Mr. Shonk received his B.A. degree, cum laude, from Case Western Reserve University, and his law degree, magna cum laude, from Boston College Law School.