Alyssa L. Parrott
Practice Focused on Families
Ms. Parrott is engaged in the general practice of law, with a strong practice area emphasis on family and domestic relations law. These practice areas include:
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Ante-nuptial Agreements (prenup)
- Juvenile Abuse
- Dependency Actions
- Grandparent Custody
Appointments with Ms. Parrott can be arranged in both our Lancaster and Canal Winchester offices. Locations for these offices can be found under the Our Office Locations page.
Proven Experience in Family Law
Ms. Parrott has nine years of experience in domestic relations and criminal defense work while at Dagger Law. While attending Capital University Law School, she was employed at the Franklin County Probate Court as a law clerk. Her extensive experience in probate matters, and the inner-workings of the court system allow her to provide trusted legal counseling, and advice, to her clients.
Ms. Parrott serves as a Juvenile Law Instructor at the Ohio University Summer Law and Trial Institute and is a member of the Ohio Supreme Court Juvenile Rule Work group. Other affiliations include:
- 2019 Ohio Rising Stars Recipient
- The Fairfield County Bar Association (Past President of the Fairfield County Bar Association)
- The Fairfield County Women’s Bar Association
- The Ohio State Bar Association
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Recipient. Given to the student with the highest score in each law school class.
Committed to Service
As a lifelong resident of Lancaster, Ms. Parrott is actively engaged in the Fairfield County community through multiple service organizations, including:
- The Lancaster Sherman Rotary
- The Fairfield County United Way
Ms. Parrott graduated Magna Cum Laude from Ohio University with a Bachelor’s Degree in political science. She received her Juris Doctor degree from the Capital Law School with a concentration in children and family law. She is the first female partner at Dagger Law since the firm’s founding in 1902.