Nicholas R. Grilli
A Focus on Families
Mr. Grilli is engaged in the general civil practice of law with an emphasis on:
- Family law
- Post-decree matters
- Child custody
- Child Support
- Oil and gas law
Appointments with Mr. Grilli can be arranged in both our Lancaster and Canal Winchester offices. Locations for these offices can be found under the Our Locations page.
Mr. Grilli is licensed to practice law in all courts of Ohio and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. He is also a member of:
- The Fairfield County Bar Association
- The Perry County Bar Association (past-president and current treasurer)
- The Columbus Bar Association
- The Ohio State Bar Association
Commitment to Community
Mr. Grilli offers his support to a variety of organizations, including:
- Volunteer for free legal clinics in Fairfield and Perry counties
- Offers pro-bono corporate counsel services for a number of local non-profit agencies
- Canal Winchester Chamber of Commerce board member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters board member
Mr. Grilli graduated from Miami University with a B.S. in finance and a minor in political science. He received his law degree, cum laude from Capital university Law School. In law school he was inducted into the Order of the Curia and was the recipient of the CALI award for excellence in corporate counsel.
Mr. Grilli, his wife and their children reside in Canal Winchester.
Mr. Grilli was featured in Columbus Business First’s People to Know in 2015