Nicholas R. Grilli
A Focus on Families and Litigation
Nicholas R. Grilli has engaged in the general practice of law since being hired as an attorney at Dagger Law in 2006. His experience as an attorney focuses on family and domestic relations law, as well as litigation law. In particular, his family law practice focuses on:
Additionally, Nick Grilli is available to represent our litigation clients in matters pertaining to:
- Personal injury;
- Insurance claims litigation;
- Defective product claims;
- Business disputes;
- Eminent domain suits;
- Oil and gas lease, or mineral rights, disputes;
- Easement disputes;
- Trucking and commercial carrier accidents;
- and Automobile accidents.
Accordingly, potential clients can arrange appointments with Mr. Grilli in our Lancaster and Canal Winchester offices. Furthermore, you can find days and hours of operation and addresses for these offices by visiting our locations page.
Mr. Grilli is a member of the following professional associations:
- The Fairfield County Bar Association;
- The Perry County Bar Association (Having held both the offices of president and treasurer);
- The Columbus Bar Association;
- and The Ohio State Bar Association.
Mr. Grilli is licensed to practice in all state courts in Ohio, the Southern District of Ohio (U.S. Federal Court), and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court (Southern District). In addition, Nick is the co-managing partner for Dagger Johnston Miller Ogilvie & Hampson, LLP.
Commitment to Community
Mr. Grilli offers his support to a variety of organizations, including:
- Volunteering for free legal clinics in Fairfield and Perry counties, operated by Southeastern Ohio Legal Services (SEOLS);
- Pro-bono corporate counsel services for a number of local non-profit agencies throughout Fairfield, Franklin, and Perry Counties;
- Canal Winchester Chamber of Commerce, past board member;
- and, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Fairfield County, Ohio, past board member.
Nicholas R. Grilli graduated from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, with a B.S. in finance and a minor in political science. Subsequently, he received his Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from Capital University Law School in Columbus, Ohio. In law school, he was inducted into the Order of the Curia and was the recipient of the CALI award for excellence in corporate counsel.
Currently, Mr. Grilli and his wife reside with their children in Canal Winchester, Ohio. Nick is a proud native of Lancaster, Ohio.
IN 2015, Mr. Grilli was featured in Columbus Business First’s People to Know.
Google Review excerpt from R. Holmes:
“I’ve concluded my case with Nick Grilli recently and I couldn’t be happier with his services and professionalism. I would highly recommend him or Dagger Law to all my friends and family. If I ever need legal services, I would definitely use them again.”