Nicholas R. Grilli
A Focus on Families
Mr. Grilli has engaged in the general practice of law since being hired as an attorney at Dagger Law in 2006. His experience as an attorney focuses on family and domestic relations law, which includes the following legal matters :
In addition, Nick Grilli engages in Oil and gas law as a regular part of his legal practice.
Appointments with Mr. Grilli can be arranged in both our Lancaster and Canal Winchester offices. Locations for these offices can be found under the Our Office Locations page.
Mr. Grilli is licensed to practice law before all courts in the state of Ohio and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. He is also a member of:
- The Fairfield County Bar Association
- The Perry County Bar Association (Having held both the offices of president and treasurer)
- The Columbus Bar Association
- The Ohio State Bar Association
Commitment to Community
Mr. Grilli offers his support to a variety of organizations, including:
- Volunteer for free legal clinics in Fairfield and Perry counties, operated by Southeastern Ohio Legal Services (SEOLS)
- Offers pro-bono corporate counsel services for a number of local non-profit agencies
- Canal Winchester Chamber of Commerce past board member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Fairfield County, Ohio, board member
Nicholas R. Grilli graduated from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, with a B.S. in finance and a minor in political science. He received his Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from Capital University Law School in Columbus, Ohio. In law school, he was inducted into the Order of the Curia and was the recipient of the CALI award for excellence in corporate counsel.
A native of Lancaster, Ohio, Mr. Grilli and his wife reside with their children in Canal Winchester, Ohio.
Mr. Grilli was featured in Columbus Business First’s People to Knowin 2015
Google Review excerpt from R. Holmes:
“I’ve concluded my case with Nick Grilli recently and I couldn’t be happier with his services and professionalism. I would highly recommend him or Dagger Law to all my friends and family. If I ever need legal services, I would definitely use them again.”