Dagger Law’s Business and Corporate Law Attorneys can offer a distinct strategic advantage for our clients.
Working with the right Business and Corporate Law Attorney can provide your company with a level of protection that is invaluable. Whether they are guiding you towards a tax advantageous framework for a new company, drafting a contract that establishes clear transactional guidelines, or protecting your assets from a litigious customer, an experienced attorney will ensure that your business navigates the potential pitfalls so you can enjoy the journey.
At Dagger Law, our Business and Corporate Law Attorneys are here to work with you to augment your team.
Knowing a reliable and trustworthy Business and Corporate Law Attorney is like having a great babysitter on speed dial. You wouldn’t want to start calling around to find the right person to watch your kids when you are an hour late to an event, and you don’t want to start looking for an attorney who can protect your business after you have been given notice of a lawsuit against your company. At Dagger Law, we strive to understand your business inside and out so that we can seamlessly step in when you need us. Contact us today to start the process of finding reliable legal counsel that will be there when you need it.
In business, as in life, it matters who you know.
Dagger Law has been a trusted legal resource in Lancaster, Fairfield County, Central Ohio, and beyond since 1902. With over 115 years of building relationships, we have developed trusted partners in the banking and financial community, real estate market, other law firms, and many other resources that can benefit business owners. By partnering with Dagger Law we are able to leverage those established relationships to extend your support network.
A Business and Corporate Law Attorney from Dagger Law can assist in the following areas:
- Compliance with the rules, statutes, codes, and regulations which govern commercial relationships
- Establish, or re-organize, companies so as to provide the latest legal framework within which your business may be conducted and managed
- Incorporation, LLCs & Partnerships
- Civil or Commercial Litigation
- Commercial or Government Contract Disputes
- Labor & Employment Disputes
- Purchase or sale of all of part of your business
- Succession plan to gradually transfer ownership to family or a group of employees
Dagger Law’s Business and Corporate Law Attorneys bring the skills, knowledge, and experience you need to successfully navigate the complex legal world for your business.
Our Business and Corporate Law Attorneys have a proven track record of providing experienced handling of legal transactions for businesses, big or small. Our attorneys stay up to date on the latest legal trends for small businesses, and large corporations, and we can help your organization grow and change with the modern business world. Dagger Law takes pride in our business litigation track record, and can provide courtroom proven legal representation to help you protect what you have created.
If you are party to matters such as:
- Individual and class action
- Civil or commercial lawsuits involving securities fraud, antitrust, breach of contract, tortious interference with business relations and contracts
- Collections of accounts payable
- Commercial or government contract disputes
- Labor and employment disputes
- Internet disputes
- Unfair and deceptive trade practices