A Lancaster, Ohio Law Firm with Over a Century of Experience
Whatever your situation, the knowledgeable legal professionals at Dagger Law can get you the help you need from a local, trusted, and experienced team. Our law firm comprises dedicated lawyers with knowledge and expertise in various litigation and legal tactics.
Our team of lawyers focuses on providing superior assistance to our clients, and we can tackle diverse cases. Additionally, our work is rooted in professionalism, advocacy on behalf of clients, and knowledge of the Ohio legal system, making us your go-to lawyers in the Lancaster area.
Our Legal Services
All of our attorneys work and live within the central Ohio community. Since we care about our neighbors, we want to represent them and make reliable legal counsel accessible. For this reason, we focus on serving local clients who can access our office without facing hefty travel fees.
Please look at the sampling of our practice areas below and choose where you need our assistance. If you can’t find what you need, check here for a complete list of the legal services we offer, or call us at 1-800-339-4618 and we’ll connect you with the right attorney to assist with your specific needs.
Real Estate Law
Oil & Gas
We’ve Expanded with a New Law Office
Our law firm is delivering the same quality in a new setting! In addition to our Lancaster, Ohio law office, we also have a new office in Canal Winchester to give our clients options. Check out our new location today at 16 N. High Street, Canal Winchester, Ohio, in the historic downtown.
Between our law firm’s offices in Lancaster and Canal Winchester, we are proud to serve our neighbors in the following areas of Ohio:
- Fairfield County
- Franklin County
- Hocking County
- Licking County
- Pickaway County
- Baltimore, Ohio
- Buckeye Lake, Ohio
- Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Circleville, Ohio
- Greater Columbus Area
- Lancaster, Ohio
- Logan, Ohio
- Newark, Ohio
- Other locations nearby
Law Firm Advancements We’ve Enacted for a Better Client Experience
When we saw the shifting demands of legal representation in our community, we adapted to be able to suit our current and future clients. To fill this demand, we increased the number of services we offer, added support staff, and opened a new law office to serve our neighborhoods better. The results of our improvements include the following:
- Greater representation – When you enter the courtroom, you can feel confident that your legal representation is reliable and ready to fight on your behalf.
- Avoiding automated systems – If you are involved in legal struggles, your first step is to find legal representation. When you call our law office, you will find comfort in our ability to answer your questions correctly, relieving some of the stress associated with the unknown. We will also handle appointments and rescheduling.
- Greater areas served – With the addition of our new office, we have extended the geographic region that we can serve. We want to help those throughout Ohio, and our law firms in Lancaster and Canal Winchester, Ohio are suited to do just that.
As we strive to serve the community, we realize that our law firm cannot specialize in handling all cases. However, that does not mean that you will be without legal representation during your legal issue. Please let us know if you have a problem not included in this list.
As your neighbors in Lancaster and Canal Winchester, our team will tackle the challenge or find a trusted referral to support you throughout the litigation process.
Lawyers Who Excel in Legal Representation
Choosing a law firm to assist you in legal representation can be more than just finding someone who will fight for you. At Dagger Law, we possess the following qualities that make us more than just an ordinary team of lawyers:
- A sense of community – Our lawyers live and work in the communities that we serve. We believe in helping our neighbors where possible and know that it is always easier to trust those you know.
- A commitment to teamwork – Should you hire our law firm to help you through your legal battle, you will have access to our entire team and not just a single attorney. The result of this is having a group of people fighting for your case with diverse expertise that comes together to produce a stronger outcome.
- Charitability – Since we value community highly, we dedicate efforts to improving and building the local area. We demonstrate this belief in developing a vibrant community by contributing to local high schools, charities, farmers markets, festivals, and more.
- Accreditation – As members of the Canal Winchester and the Lancaster Fairfield County Chambers of Commerce, we partner with businesses to improve life in various regions. Additionally, we are featured as an accredited business on the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating as of 2018.
Contact Our Lancaster, Ohio Law Firm Today!
We are your go-to law firm when you are involved in litigation and need legal representation from a reliable team.
If you are interested in learning more about our services, please contact our Canal Winchester and Lancaster law firm by using the convenient contact form below. In addition, you can call us to schedule an appointment at 740-653-6464. We look forward to hearing from you!