Bryan M. Everitt
A Practice Focused on Business & Real Estate
Mr. Everitt is engaged in the general practice of law, with an emphasis on:
Appointments with Mr. Everitt can be arranged in our Lancaster office.
Committed to Community & Service
Mr. Everitt is a Lancaster native who left the area following his graduation from high school to attend The United States Naval Academy. The final years of his naval service brought him back to the Central Ohio area and allowed him to attend Capital University law school while working full time. His 24-year career in the Navy included service as a nuclear trained submarine warfare officer, Operations Officer for Navy Recruiting District Ohio, and various Officer In Charge positions with Navy Reserve Units. Mr. Everitt joined the firm in 2014 and retired from the United States Navy in 2019.
He is actively involved in numerous community organizations, including:
- Lancaster Alive, Founder & Vice-President
- The Rotary Club of Lancaster-Sherman, Member & Past President (x2)
- Lancaster Historic Commission, Chairperson
- Lancaster-Fairfield County Chamber of Commerce – Legislative Action Committee, Chairperson
- Equality Ohio – Legal Clinic Committee
- Adjunct Professor – Ohio University, Athens, Real Estate Law
- Lancaster Tree Commission – Member
Mr. Everitt graduated, with honors, from The United States Naval Academy located in Annapolis, Maryland; in 1999 with a Bachelor of Science in political science. He also holds a Master’s of Engineering Management from Old Dominion University located in Norfolk, VA. In 2013, Mr. Everitt received his law degree from Capital University Law School, located in Columbus, Ohio; where he served as the vice president of the student bar association.
- Member of the Ohio State Bar Association
- Member of Fairfield County Bar Association
- Chairperson of the Fairfield County Bar Association, Bar Admission Committee
- Member of the Ohio Bar College
- Licensed Title Insurance Agent
- Member of American Land Title Association (ALTA)
- Member of Ohio Land Title Association (OLTA)