Jeff J. Spangler
A Trusted Advisor
Since 2000, Jeff J. Spangler has been with Dagger Law, engaged in the general practice of law. As a result of over 15 years as a practicing attorney, Mr. Spangler has established himself as a trusted and experienced advisor for local and regional banks and other financial institutions. In particular, he assists bank clients in critical areas, including:
- Protection and enforcement of creditor rights;
- Negotiation and implementation of complex commercial transactions;
- and, Secured transaction laws and regulations.
Additionally, his legal experience includes assisting clients in the following practice areas:
Additionally, Mr. Spangler is licensed to practice in all state courts in Ohio, the Southern District of Ohio (U.S. Federal Court), and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court (Southern District). Furthermore, he has been nominated five times as a Rising Star by Ohio Super Lawyers.
Accordingly, potential clients can arrange appointments with Mr. Spangler in our Lancaster and Canal Winchester offices. In fact, you can find days and hours of operation, as well as addresses for these offices by visiting our locations page.
Mr. Spangler is a member of the following professional associations:
In addition, Jeff is the co-managing partner for Dagger Johnston Miller Ogilvie & Hampson, LLP.
Commitment to Community
Mr. Spangler assists with various non-profit organizations throughout the Fairfield County community, including:
- Lancaster Festival- Celebrating Art, Music & Community;
- Fairfield County United Way Board of Trustees (Past-president);
- and awarded the Patriotic Employer Award from the Office of the Secretary of Defense- Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR).
Jeff J. Spangler earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Management while attending the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) in Oxford, Mississippi. Subsequently, he obtained his Juris Doctor degree from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law in Columbus, Ohio.
At this time, he and his wife reside with their family in Fairfield County, Ohio.