Jeff J. Spangler
A Trusted Advisor
Mr. Spangler advises banks and financial institutions in key areas, including:
- Protection and enforcement of creditor rights
- Negotiation and implementation of complex commercial transactions
- Secured transaction laws and regulations
He also regularly assists individuals and families with:
Mr. Spangler is licensed to practice in all state courts in Ohio, the Southern District of Ohio (U.S. Federal Court), and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court (Southern District).
Appointments with Mr. Spangler can be arranged in both our Lancaster and Canal Winchester offices. Locations for these offices can be found under the Our Locations page.
Mr. Spangler is a member of:
- The Fairfield County Bar Association
- The Ohio State Bar Association
He has been nominated five times as a Rising Star by Ohio Super Lawyers.
Commitment to Community
Mr. Spangler assists with various non-profit organizations throughout the community, including:
- Lancaster Festival; Celebrating Art, Music & Community
- Fairfield County United Way Board of Trustees (Past-president)
Mr. Spangler received his Bachelor’s Degree in management from the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss), and his law degree from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
He, his wife and their family reside in Fairfield County.