Jeff J. Spangler
A Trusted Advisor
Mr. Spangler advises banks and financial institutions in key areas, including:
- Protection and enforcement of creditor rights
- Negotiation and implementation of complex commercial transactions
- Secured transaction laws and regulations
He also regularly assists individual and families with:
- Estate planning
- Real estate
- Business law
Mr. Spangler is licensed to practice in all state courts in Ohio, the Southern District of Ohio (U.S. Federal Court), and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court (Southern District).
Mr. Spangler is a member of:
- The Fairfield County Bar Association
- The Ohio State Bar Association
He has been nominated five times as a Rising Star by Ohio Super Lawyers.
Commitment to Community
Mr. Spangler assists with various non-profit organizations throughout the community, including:
- Lancaster Festival
- Fairfield County United Way Board of Trustees (Past-president)
Mr. Spangler received his Bachelor’s Degree in management from the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss), and his law degree from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
He, his wife and their family reside in Fairfield County.