Jeff J. Spangler
A Trusted Advisor
Mr. Spangler has been engaged in the general practice of law since 2004. With over 15 years as a practicing attorney, Mr. Spangler has worked to establish himself as a trusted and experienced advisor to both local and regional banks as well as other financial institutions. He assists bank clients in key areas, including:
- Protection and enforcement of creditor rights
- Negotiation and implementation of complex commercial transactions
- Secured transaction laws and regulations
His legal experience also includes assisting clients in the following practice areas:
Mr. Spangler is licensed to practice in all state courts in Ohio, the Southern District of Ohio (U.S. Federal Court), and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court (Southern District).
Appointments with Mr. Spangler can be arranged in both our Lancaster and Canal Winchester offices. Locations for these offices can be found under the Our Locations page.
Mr. Spangler is a member of:
He has been nominated five times as a Rising Star by Ohio Super Lawyers, and is the current managing partner for Dagger Johnston Miller Ogilvie & Hampson, LLP.
Commitment to Community
Mr. Spangler assists with various non-profit organizations throughout the Fairfield County community, including:
- Lancaster Festival; Celebrating Art, Music & Community
- Fairfield County United Way Board of Trustees (Past-president)
- Awarded the Patriotic Employer Award from the Office of the Secretary of Defense Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR).
Mr. Spangler earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Management while attending the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss), in Oxford, Mississippi. He obtained his Juris Doctor degree from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law in Columbus, Ohio.
He and his wife reside with their family in Fairfield County, Ohio.