Now with Two Convenient Locations!
Our attorneys work with clients at both of our offices. Select the location that is most convenient for you.
Dagger Law: Lancaster Office
There is plenty of free parking available on Main street in front of our Lancaster Office or in the lot behind our building. (See map below.) Please note the following suggestions to make your visit easier:
- If you are dropping off a payment, paperwork, or other deliveries, please enter through our front lobby
- Access to the parking area is from South High Street only, as the alley is one-way
- Handicapped access is from the rear parking lot. Entering the front of the building requires traversing three steps. If you require handicapped access, including bathrooms, please let us know so we can schedule to meet you in an appropriate conference room to best accommodate your visit.
Dagger Law: Canal Winchester Office
- There is plenty of free parking, with a two-hour limit, available on the streets (indicated in yellow) near our Canal Winchester office and in the public parking lots (indicated in blue). Please reference the map below.
- Please be aware that our Canal Winchester office is a second story location with no handicapped access. If you prefer to meet in Canal Winchester, and require handicapped meeting space, we will attempt to make other arrangements as the situation warrants.
Will an attorney travel to me, or do I need to come to your offices in either Lancaster or Canal Winchester?
While some meetings will need to be held in our offices, we do try to minimize your travel time by offering two convenient locations in both Lancaster and Canal Winchester, Ohio. It is our goal to minimize the disruption to your life caused by legal issues, and many communications or meetings can be conducted through emails or phone calls. In certain circumstances we realize that it isn’t possible for clients to reach us, and visits to your location may be required. If a Dagger Law attorney is retained to represent you, they will travel to the necessary court hearings and legal procedures in order to represent you, even if that court is across the state! Please note that in some instances the cost to represent your case may require an unusual amount of money due to travel expenses. In such cases, we may recommend using legal representation closer to the location of your case. We are happy to provide referrals in these instances, if we are able.