R. Mark Bibler
A Trusted Advisor
Mr. Bibler’s law career has included numerous multi-million dollar transactions completed on behalf of his clients. His practice includes:
His clients depend on Mr. Bibler’s deep understanding of the law to help guide their businesses.
Mr. Bibler is a member of:
- The Fairfield County Bar Association
- The Columbus Bar Association
- The Ohio State Bar Association
A Lifelong Commitment to Community
Born and raised in Lancaster, Mr. Bibler continues to actively support his community. Currently he serves as Secretary of the Lancaster Board of Park Commissioners.
Throughout his career he has served on multiple boards of trustees, including:
- The American Red Cross
- Fairfield Industries
- Fairfield County Division of the American Heart Association
- Lancaster Kiwanis
- United Way of Fairfield County
- The Fairfield County Foundation
Mr. Bibler graduated summa cum laude from The Ohio State University with a business degree. In 1981, he received his law degree, with honors, from OSU. He is also a Certified Public Accountant (inactive).