A Practice Focused on Civil Litigation
Ms. Cornelius-Blume’s practice includes expertise in:
Prior to private practice, Ms. Cornelius-Blume was a staff attorney at Southeastern Ohio Legal Services, where she practiced all areas of civil litigation. Ms. Cornelius-Blume found her passion for litigation while in law school and gained valuable first-hand experience as a certified legal intern at the Legal Aid Society of Southwest Ohio, law clerk at Gerhardstein and Branch Co. LPA, and judicial extern for Justice Sharon Kennedy at the Ohio Supreme Court.
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Fairfield County Women’s Bar Association
- Hocking County Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Central Ohio
Commitment to Community
Ms. Cornelius-Blume actively supports various community organizations including:
- Fairfield County Pro Bono Clinic
- Fairfield County Domestic Relations Help Desk
- Legal Aid Society of Columbus Fresh Start Clinic
- Ohio Domestic Violence Network Pro Bono Attorney
Ms. Cornelius-Blume graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a B.S. in Psychology and a B.A. in History. She attended law school at the University of Cincinnati where she served as the Senior Article Editor for the Human Rights Quarterly publication.
Ms. Cornelius-Blume resides in Columbus, Ohio with husband and their pets: Watson, their dog and Little Kitty, their cat. She enjoys running, boxing and cooking in her free time.