A Practice Focused on Civil Litigation
Ms. Cornelius-Blume’s legal practice includes several years of courtroom experience in the following areas:
Prior to entering into private legal practice, Ms. Cornelius-Blume was employed as a staff attorney at Southeastern Ohio Legal Services (SEOLS). While at SEOLS, she assisted clients with all areas of civil litigation, providing a valuable resource for low income residents of Southeast Ohio. Ms. Cornelius-Blume found her passion for litigation and trial work while in law school. She was able to obtain valuable first-hand experience by working as a certified legal intern at the Legal Aid Society of Southwest Ohio, serving as a law clerk at Gerhardstein and Branch Co. LPA, and being a judicial extern for Justice Sharon Kennedy at the Ohio Supreme Court.
Appointments with Attorney Cornelius-Blume may be scheduled at either our Lancaster or Canal Winchester office locations.
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (OACDL)
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Fairfield County Women’s Bar Association
- Hocking County Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Central Ohio
Commitment to Community
Ms. Cornelius-Blume actively supports various community organizations throughout Fairfield County and Central Ohio, including:
- Fairfield County Pro Bono Clinic operated by Southeastern Ohio Legal Services (SEOLS)
- Fairfield County Domestic Relations Help Desk
- Legal Aid Society of Columbus Fresh Start Clinic
- Ohio Domestic Violence Network Pro Bono Attorney
Ms. Cornelius-Blume graduated from the University of Pittsburgh, in Pennsylvania, with a B.S. in Psychology and a B.A. in History. She obtained a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, in Ohio, where she served as the Senior Article Editor for the Human Rights Quarterly publication.
Ms. Cornelius-Blume resides in Columbus, Ohio, with her husband and their pets: Watson, their dog, and Little Kitty, their cat. She enjoys running, boxing and cooking in her free time.